Thursday, March 15, 2012

Give & Get Free Stuff w/ Listia

valetudinarian   (val-i-too-duh-NAYR-ee-uhn, -tyood-)    noun: A weak or sickly person, especially one who is constantly or overly worried about his or her health.  adjective: Chronically sick or concerned about one's health. 

Today I feel like this...SICK. 
We've had such nice weather lately, so maybe it's the weather change that got me, but all I know is I feel bad.
SO, instead of a regular craft post, I'm going to share with you a cool website I found about a month ago.
It's called Listia and you can go HERE to sign up.

Just for signing up, you earn almost 500 credits, which you then can use towards auctions. 
They have craft supplies, anything & everything really.
Also, any of the stuff lying around your house that you want to get rid of, you can list on Listia and someone will win the auction (like Ebay) but instead of money you win credits.
SO basically you can buy things without EVER using money!
That's pretty cool.
Go check it out HERE and the website will explain it better than I did, (what can I say? I'm sick)...
I also have a Listia button on my right sidebar that will take you there:)
Go check it out & have fun, invite your friends and you can earn 500 credits for EVERY one that signs up & lists an auction!

Hope you're all feeling better than me today, talk to you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear it!